Wake up call: It's Wednesday  

Like the title? I though it was pretty creative.

Actually that's a lie. I couldn't come up with anything else so I went boring. And then wrote seven sentances making fun of myself for doing so. That way I could put more "content" in this post with very little effort. Does that count for creativity?

The only changes I made to my blogpoll Ballot this week are already reflected in Monday's post, so I won't post it again, but that's my final ballot. I'll link to this week's poll once it's up.

How does the team prepare for Navy's option? By utilizing small, quick, and completely unknown walk-on freshman. Interesting stuff.

Wake, Vandy, and Northwestern are all getting more respect. Wouldn't it be crazy if Vandy kept winning games and the Wake/Vandy game actually ended up being a pretty big game?

Tomahawk Nation breaks down the Semionles' loss to Wake. I'm finishing up my offensive review this morning and will have it up by lunch time.

Wake produces lots of turnovers. No kidding.

1 comments

  • Anonymous  
    9/25/08, 12:24 AM

    Wake/Vandy last year was actually clutch for me. I bet a UGA "friend" (not so much during football season) $10 each on FSU/UF, GT/UGA, Clemson/USC, and Wake/Vandy. I knew FSU was going to lose, figured we would (can't resist betting on my beloved Jackets to win), and knew Clemson had it locked up.

    Big thanks to the Deacs for the split.

Post a Comment